The automotive courses in Australia offer international students a chance to explore their passion for motor vehicles. These courses blend practical application with theoretical and technical expertise into machines and vehicles. The automotive courses offer training in the following,
- Automotive electrical
- Mechanical systems
- Fuel and ignition systems
- Automobile repair & maintenance
- Diagnosis of automobiles using latest technology
At CECA, we have the experience and expertise to let the clients take the best automotive courses for international students in Australia.
Why Study Automotive in Australia?
Australia has an impression of being one of the few countries with the capability of mass automobile production. The automotive industry in Australia promises high calibre infrastructure, advanced automotive technology, sophisticated technical knowledge, highly qualified instructors and competent education. In the universities, the international students are imparted with a knowledge to diagnose, analyse, evaluate automotive systems using the latest technology. With an ever-growing automotive industry in Australia, the overseas students can be part of the sector with ease.
Popular Courses in Automotive Australia:
- Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate II in Automotive Body Repair Technology
- Certificate II in Automotive Electrical Technology
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate III in Motorcycle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate IV in Automotive Electrical
- Diploma of Automotive Technology
- Bachelor of Automotive Engineering
- Master of International Automotive Engineering
An automotive course can offer a lot of job opportunities for the international students, after the completion of the course. The qualified individuals can work as vehicle builders, motor mechanics, automotive electrician, automotive parts sales professional, air conditioner specialist, vehicle painter, motorcycle mechanic or even heavy vehicle motor technician. They have a wide array of employment opportunities in automotive manufacturing units, car dealerships, heavy machinery units, automotive businesses and repair & maintenance companies. Whether you want to start a career as a fresher or opt for advanced automotive courses – at CECA, we offer all the support in migration services.