Hospitality management is the study of the relevant principles, values and norms to develop business strategies in the hospitality industry. The hospitality sector is mainly concerned with tourist activities, quality food and comfortable accommodation. It primarily deals with efficient and responsible ways to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. This field of study is best for students who enjoy travelling and human interaction.
Career Outcomes and Opportunities :
Hospitality is best described as a friendly reception of guests and visitors, mainly in the service and tourism industry. These industries cover a range of facilities from airlines to casual restaurants. There are many job opportunities in this sector, especially for the international students who want to pursue an education in hospitality management.
- Restaurant Manager
- Resort Manager
- Tourist / Cultural Tourist Development Manager
- Travel Consultant
- Hotel Manager/staff
- Airline or Cruise Manager/staff
- Leisure, Sports and Events Manager
Hospitality Management Courses Offered by Australian Universities :
The primary language of instruction in Australia is English. The international students need to meet the basic eligibility criteria of English language before starting any of the following programmes.
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor Of Business In International Hospitality Management
- Bachelor Of Business (Hospitality Management) Honours
- Graduate Certificate In Commerce – Major Hospitality
- Graduate Diploma In Convention And Event Management
- Graduate Certificate In International Hotel Management
- Masters In International Hotel Management
- Masters In International Tourism and Hospitality Management
- PG Diploma In International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Masters In International Tourism and Hotel Management
- MBA Hospitality and Tourism Specialisation
Contact CECA today and head start your career in hospitality management. We assist with services in efficient counselling, choosing the right course/university and providing a hassle-free visa experience to all our clients. Our experts help you in creating personalised pathways for a successful career and Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia. Moreover, we can also help the students to achieve scholarships, if applicable.