Partner Visa

Partner Visa

Every year, thousands of Australians lodge visa applications with their partners. This can be really stressful for the couple, considering the complexity of the paperwork, costs and processing time. To avoid the unwanted pressure on the relationship, CECA provides hassle-free and result-oriented services in partner visas across Australia. We are a registered migration agent with extensive experience under each visa type offered by the Australian Government.

In case of partner visa in Australia, the Department of Immigration & Border Protection doesn’t offer advice to the potential migrants. It is generally the applicant’s responsibility to build a strong case and provide sufficient evidence for the genuinity of the relationship. To apply and to be eligible for a partner visa, the individual is required to be married or in a de facto relationship with – an eligible Australian citizen, a permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen. So, it is very important to make correct decisions in the initial stages of the partner visa process. Moreover, it has to be noted that acquiring the partner visa is a two-stage process. A temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is generally granted while the permanent visa subclass 801) is under process.

Eligibility and Requirement:

The duration of the de facto relationship has to be proved for at least 12 months. Additionally, the marriage should be considered valid under Australian laws and requires parental permission under 18 years of age. The partner can sponsor the individual for a period of two years initially, extending it to permanent residency if the relationship continues. Furthermore, the applicant should meet the character and health requirements as designated by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection Australia. Keeping all the above factors in consideration, the eligible partners include,

  • Fiancé or fiancée
  • Married partner
  • De facto partner
  • Same‐sex partner

Streams for Partner Visa Australia:

Depending on the circumstances, the applicant is eligible for a temporary and permanent partner visa.

  • 300 – Prospective marriage visa (Temporary)
  • 309 and 100 – Offshore partner visa (Temporary & Permanent)
  • 820 and 801 – Onshore partner visa (Temporary & Permanent)

In cases, such as, where the applicant has been in a relationship for more than 5 years, has dependent children or has a spouse whose visa was granted under humanitarian program/protection, there is no need to wait for a two-year period for entitlement of permanent residence.

CECA has all the updated knowledge and expertise to avail partner visa with reliable services! We ensure that you and your partner stay together forever.

Newsletter Powered By : XYZScripts.com