Dependents in Australia

If your spouse and children want to accompany you to Australia, they have to apply for the dependent visa. However, they are eligible for the dependent visa only if your course duration is 12 months or longer.

Dependent visa can be lodged at the same time you apply for your student visa. Dependents can also apply later to join their spouse in Australia once the course commences. Our consultants help you apply for the dependent visa for your spouse and children. Please contact your nearest branch for more information.


It is mandatory for the students to declare information about all their family members in her/his application, even if the family members have no plan to travel to Australia.

In case, if you fail to declare information about the family in the application, no one from your family will be eligible to apply for a dependent visa after you have arrived in Australia.

Newsletter Powered By : XYZScripts.com