Chinese (Simplified)EnglishFilipinoIndonesianMongolianNepaliPortugueseThaiVietnamese

    Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/ on line 43

Students Under 18 years

If a minor (less than 18 years) international student arrives in Australia on a student visa, he/she will require a guardian. It is important proper arrangement are made before you lodge a student visa application.

Alternatively, the student can be accompanied to Australia by a parent or a guardian. The accompanying person needs to apply for a Student Guardian Visa. Student Guardian Visa allows the guardian to stay in Australia for the same duration as the student or until the student turns 18.  For more information, visit:

Newsletter Powered By :