Chinese (Simplified)EnglishFilipinoIndonesianMongolianNepaliPortugueseThaiVietnamese

    Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/ on line 43

Work Rights Post your Degree

  • If you are a graduate with a bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree in Australia, you are eligible to apply for a two-year (post-study) work visa.
  • If you have completed a master’s by research degree or acquired a Doctoral degree in Australia, you are eligible to get three and four years’ work-permit, respectively.
  • Other students are eligible for the Temporary Skilled Graduate [subclass 485] visa. You get a temporary visa that allows you 18 months stay to work in Australia.
Newsletter Powered By :