Post Study Work Rights

If you have enrolled for a course whose duration is 8 months up to 2 years you get the work permit for a period equivalent to the duration of your course.

If you have enrolled in a course which is longer than 2 years, you get a work permit for up to 3 years.

Newsletter Powered By : XYZScripts.com