Student visa process

If you are planning to apply for student visa for Canada, we would recommend you attend our counselling session. Visit your nearest branch to explore options for various study destinations, available courses and recommended institutions.

To start the admission and visa process for Canada, you need to register with CECA. Our consultants will help you with various processes for a hassle-free experience. And yes, our services are free of charge.

Once you have decided the course and institution, we will help you apply for admission to the institution of your choice. When you apply for the admission, you will be required to submit various documents like your past academic reports and English language ability. To make things easier for you, we will provide you with a checklist of the documents needed for admission and visa application. (for more info, see step 7). When you submit your application through us, we help you track the progress of your application and keep you updated.

Once you apply for admission at an institution, you will be required to undertake a medical examination by any doctor approved by the Canadian Government. Here’s the list of approved panel doctors:


You will be given a receipt (IMM1017) for the medical examination. You must submit this receipt at the time of lodging your visa application. Your medical report will be directly sent to the visa office.

You must provide evidence of purchase of special GIC or Guaranteed Investment Certificate from a participating financial institution in Canada for the amount of CAD 10,000 towards the first year living expenses, and evidence of payment of first year’s tuition fee. You can choose an alternate option – You can also submit a copy of the receipt for of the first-year tuition fee payment and a copy of educational loan from any Indian chartered bank.

You can accept your offer from an education institute after making a payment of tuition fee. You can pay your fees either via Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Direct Debit (DD). Our consultants can help you arrange either of the payment methods mentioned above. After the institution has received and processed your tuition fee, you will be issued a receipt. This receipt will be needed to lodge your visa application.

In Canada, a student visa is called Study Permit. To lodge your visa application, you will need to provide various documents stated in the checklist. Just like in the case of the admission application, our consultants will help you keep updated about the progress of your application and keep in touch with the visa office on your behalf.

Our consultants will notify you of the outcome of your visa application. You need to drop by at the nearest branch and collect your passport. In most cases, the outcome of visa application is positive. Once you have your visa, you can start planning your travel and accommodation for Canada!

At CECA, we can help you make arrangements of your travel to Canada. We help you with air tickets, insurance and foreign exchange for a smooth overseas study experience!

Newsletter Powered By : XYZScripts.com