Work Rights During Studies

There are two types of work rights you are eligible for while studying in Canada:

  1. On Campus and
  2. Off-Campus

If you are a full-time student with a valid study permit, you are eligible to work on the campus of your institution. You can also apply for an off-campus work permit at any of institutions authorised by the Canadian government.  In addition to this, you must be a full-time student for at least six months before applying for the work permit. Also, your academic progress should be satisfactory.  With both on campus and the off-campus work permit, you can work for up to 20 hours/week during your academic session and full time during vacations.

Newsletter Powered By : XYZScripts.com