Student visa process

In order to discover your options related to the study destination, courses available and recommended institutions in the UK; we would recommend you visit any of the nearest branch of CECA and attend a counselling session conducted by our experts.

To start the admission and visa process, register with us. Our consultants will guide you through various processes to ensure a hassle-free overseas study experience. Not to forget, we don’t charge any fees for admission process!

Once you have decided about the course and institution, we will help you complete the admission application to the institution of your choice.

While applying for the admission, you need to submit several documents. These documents include your academic certificates and English language proficiency. To make things easier for you, we will also provide you with a checklist of the documents needed. You are required to bring these documents when you apply for your visa.

When you submit your application through us, we will keep you updated by sending automatic notifications of the progress of your admission application. We track the applications and keep in contact with the institution on your behalf.

Once the educational institute in the UK accepts you as one of their students, they issue a certificate known as Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies or CAS. Please note: only the universities/educational institutes approved by UK Visa and Immigration or UKVI can issue a CAS. You will need to enter your unique CAS number in your student visa also known as Tier 4 visa application form.

Also, note that your application can be rejected if there are any discrepancies in the information used by your institution to generate the CAS and the information you provide for the application form.

After you get your CAS number, you must provide evidence of sufficient funds to pay for your tuition fees and monthly living costs. The estimated cost of studying in the UK ranges between £1,095 and £1,265 per month. You can submit a copy of the receipt for the first year tuition fee payment and a copy of educational loan from any Indian chartered bank as proof of available funds.

You need to pay your tuition fee for acceptance of admission offer from the education institute. You can pay your fees either through Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Direct Debit (DD). Our consultants will help you arrange either of the payment methods mentioned above.
The institution upon receiving and processing your tuition fee will issue a receipt. You need this receipt while lodging visa application.

If you are applying for visa from outside UK or EU, you have to pay £335 + health surcharge as visa application fees.

To lodge your Tier 4 student visa application, you need to fill the online application form. You also need to provide ‘biometric information’ that include your fingerprints and photograph. Your biometric information will be taken at a visa application centre as part of your application. Just like in the case of the admission application, our consultants will help you keep a tab on the progress of your application. We will stay in contact with the visa office on your behalf.

Our consultants will notify you of the outcome of your visa application. In most cases, the result of the visa application is positive. Once you are informed about visa outcome, you need to drop by at the nearest branch and collect your passport. Once you have got your visa, you can start planning travel and accommodation for the UK!

At CECA, we can help you make arrangements for your travel to the UK. We help you with air tickets, insurance and foreign exchange for a smooth overseas study experience!

Newsletter Powered By : XYZScripts.com