Bringing your Dependents

Your spouse or unmarried children (under the age of 21) can accompany or join you in the USA by applying for a dependent visa. The type of dependent visa depends on the type of student visa you are granted. For more information visit: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-typefandm.asp#supportingdocsdependents

Newsletter Powered By : XYZScripts.com