Work Rights During Studies

With an F-1 visa, you are eligible to work on campus up to 20 hours per week when the course is in session. You can work full time during vacations/scheduled breaks.

You become eligible to start employment immediately upon being admitted to the United States on F-1 status.

Work rights for your spouse

Your spouse cannot work if he/she is travelling to the USA on a dependent visa. If your spouse seeks employment, he/she require to apply for the appropriate work visa. For more information visit on work visa:


Newsletter Powered By : XYZScripts.com